Home Care Workers£10.42
One of the many rewards for supporting someone with care needs in their own home is the sure and certain knowledge that your precious help has enabled them to continue living independently, enjoying life at their own pace.
Another of these is having the flexibility to work around other commitments and at Rapport Housing & Care, we can not only offer you both of these, we can also ensure that all your appointments will be within one post-code, under one roof, in one of our stunning Extra Care Schemes in Kent.
We are currently recruiting for Home Care Workers at Rosewell House, our bright and modern Extra Care Scheme in TRosewell House webonbridge.
Experience isn’t essential but an empathetic and caring nature is, so if you are a compassionate person with patience and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you.
Why choose us?
We invest in our people, so you will have the opportunity to develop and progress your career if you want to, with our in-house training programme and National Diploma Courses.
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme – supporting your mental health
– We pay the Adult National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of age
– Stakeholder Pension Scheme
– 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
– Free parking at all of our services
– Be a part of an established, growing organisation with over 50 years’ experience
– Lawson House is easily accessible via public transport
What are the details?
– You’ll play an essential role in supporting our residents through the day
– Updating records and care plans, answering emergency calls etc
Subject to change, confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references, satisfactory numeracy and literacy assessments and medical clearance.
Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
Charity No: 254140.