*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Are you a Domestic looking for an exciting new opportunity in West Kent?
Our flagship care home in Tonbridge, Barnes Lodge, is recruiting for Domestic Assistants to work 20 – 30 hours per week in our modern and purpose-built environment where you will have the support of an established and welcoming team. We invest in our people, so you will have the opportunity to develop and progress your career if you want to so if you’re looking for work that fits in around your busy life, get in touch today to find out more!
WHY CHOOSE US?
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme – supporting your mental health
– Comprehensive induction and training packages with buddy support
– We pay the Adult National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of age
– Support with CPD
– Stakeholder Pension Scheme
– 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
– Free parking at all of our services
– Be a part of an established, growing organisation with over 50 years’ experience
– Barnes Lodge is easily accessible via public transport
Subject to change, confirmation of all appointments is *subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references, satisfactory numeracy and literacy assessments, proof of relevant qualifications and medical clearance.
Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce. Charity No: 254140.