Rogers House in Wigmore is looking forward to welcoming applications from Senior Care Workers aspiring to fill the current vacancies within the day & night team.
Amongst their other duties, Senior Carers play a key role in the care planning process, support and supervise Carers and undertake care duties when required. They mentor and lead by example, assisting the management team to maintain the high standards of care required.
Why choose us?
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme – supporting your mental health
– Comprehensive induction and training packages with buddy support
– We pay the Adult National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of age
– Stakeholder Pension Scheme
– 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
– Free parking at all of our services
– Be a part of an established, growing organisation with over 50 years’ experience
– Rogers House is easily accessible via public transport
What are the details?
– You’ll play an essential role in supporting our residents through the day
– Updating records and care plans, answering emergency calls etc
Subject to change, confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references, satisfactory numeracy and literacy assessments and medical clearance.
Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
Charity No: 254140.