*IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED*
We are currently recruiting for full and part-time night carers to join our friendly team at Rogers House, our warm and welcoming residential care home in Wigmore, Kent.
Experience isn’t essential but an empathetic and caring nature is, so if you are a compassionate person with patience and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you. Our staff make a difference to the lives of the residents every day so if you’re looking for work that fits in around your busy life, get in touch today to find out more!
Why choose us?
We invest in our people, so you will have the opportunity to develop and progress your career if you want to, with our in-house training programme and National Diploma Courses.
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme – supporting your mental health
– We pay the Adult National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of age
– Stakeholder Pension Scheme
– 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
– Free parking at all of our services
– Be a part of an established, growing organisation with over 50 years’ experience
– Rogers House is easily accessible via public transport
What are the details?
– You’ll play an essential role in supporting our residents through the day
– Updating records and care plans, answering emergency calls etc
Subject to change, confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references, satisfactory numeracy and literacy assessments and medical clearance.
Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
Charity No: 254140.