Our care team is available to you when you need them, to assist and encourage you to remain independent in your own home.
We understand that each person’s care needs are different, that’s why the care we offer can range from one hour a day to ensure that the individual has taken their medication or eaten lunch through to several visits each day.
We can offer assistance with;
- Getting up in the morning, washing, bathing and dressing for the day
- Getting ready for and getting in to bed
- Providing personal grooming
- Continence management, including stoma and catheter care
- Medication, which could include administering and/or prompting
- Preparing meals, snacks and hot or cold drinks at times that suit you
- Domestic duties such as general housework, laundry and ironing
- Shopping, with you or for you and accompanying you to appointments and events
- Collecting your pension and paying bills
- Taking your dog for a walk
- Organise extra care for you should you fall ill or require an increase in your level of support
At a Glance