Care Workers across Kent
Looking for new employment opportunities, competitive pay rates and job security with one of the oldest, most established and fastest growing providers of supported housing and residential care services to older people across Kent?
Rapport Housing & Care is pleased to promote the following positions for day and night staff across our group of Care homes in Kent:
• Care Workers, full time, part time and flexi bank
• Senior Care Workers, full time, part time and flexi bank
• Lead Night Carers, full time, part time and flexi bank
These are rewarding roles for caring and compassionate people who are seeking a living wage, job satisfaction, on-going training and opportunities for further career development in a supportive and vocational environment, as part of a team sharing in meeting the care needs of residents in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence.
We have homes in:
Benefits of working for Rapport Housing & Care include:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
• Continual professional development including National Diploma courses
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Exclusive discount card entitling employees to a huge range of great local offers, deals and discounts online and at point of sale from over 100 well-known local and nationwide travel, shopping, leisure, health & wellbeing, home living, motoring and professional services.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
For an informal discussion please contact Personnel on 01634 729 137 or download an application pack and Job Description.
Please return completed application forms to:
The Personnel Department
Rapport Housing & Care
Kent ME2 1AB
Please state which role you are interested in at which service.
Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce. Charity No: 254140.
Appointment is subject to References and DBS clearance. Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce. Charity No: 254140
To be advised
To be advised